Down to earth and personable Senior Commercial and Corporate solicitor who cares passionately about supporting your business interests, giving you peace of mind.
A high quality expedient legal service for your business, with over 45 years’ experience. I explain your legal matters in a simple, practical and down to earth way.
• Contracts for businesses protecting you after all your hard work establishing and growing your business.
• I ensure that you are legally compliant and have thought about the risks of your business decisions.
• Services include: associate agreements, web site terms and conditions, privacy policies, shareholders agreements, share buy backs, company secretarial work (including Special Resolutions and filing at Companies House, Data Protection, etc.
• I understand your business issues as I have run my own too.
My legal career is high quality and broad giving you an in-depth approach looking at all angles of potential risk. Deputy District Judge, Law Society adjudicator, a partner in a law firm, in-house and running my own legal business. Law Society Scholarship.
• Part time Law Lecturer at Reading College of Technology.
• Law Society Trainer on a wide range of subjects including the Human Rights Act.
• Retained by Charlbury Town Council (and SMEs) to advise on and implement GDPR and Data Protection Policies and Procedures.
• Pro Bono legal adviser to charities including and
I have gained a wide variety of experience over the years to support you. I now specialise in Company and Commercial work for small businesses, and Commercial Litigation.